There has been a monumental shift in the way men groom themselves. There was a time when nearly all the beauty and skin care products available in the market only catered to the female demographic. Things have changed because the grooming industry now has a huge line of beauty products developed and manufactured specifically for men. These products take into account the unique attributes common to the skin of most men. If you are just starting to use men’s skin care products, here are some of the essential items you should have in your grooming kit:
- Percy Nobleman Face And Stubble Moisturizer – Whether you have a full beard or just a stubble, this moisturizer will come in handy in taking care of the skin under the hair and stubble. It’s a non-greasy lotion which is quickly absorbed by your skin. It keeps the skin pores and hair follicles moisturized thus preventing problems like drying and irritation. This particular moisturizer also has anti-wrinkle and skin repair capabilities.
- Wellman Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Serum – The skin around your eyes are also critical, and one way to keep them rejuvenated is to apply a regular dose of eye cream. The anti-fatigue serum from Wellman is specifically designed to fix aging problems like eye bags, fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. This serum contains extracts from aloe vera, cucumber, and horse chestnut.
- Clarins Men After Shave Energizer – What makes this after shave from Clarins unique is that it contains extracts from Purslane, Centella, and Blue Alpine Thistle. Extracts from these sources are known for their abilities to reduce the irritations that may come after a good shave. They refresh your skin as well so that you won’t feel any burning sensations. The after shave also comes with a gentle and mild fragrance that isn’t too strong on the nose.
- Kiehl’s Oil Eliminator Cleanser – Although this product is widely marketed as a cleanser, it also acts as a moisturizer and exfoliator. So you’re getting a single product that performs three functions. This cleanser is very efficient in washing away all sorts of impurities. It can remove excess oil, accumulated sweat, dirt, and grime from pollution. It’s also effective in removing dead skin cells in a gentle manner thus leaving you with a soft skin without burns and irritations. And last but not the least, this product has been thoroughly tested by experienced dermatologists.
- No7 Men Energizing Face Scrub – There are instances wherein the oil and grime have gone too deep in your skin pores that they can’t be removed by a standard facial wash. That said, you are going to need a face scrub like this product from No7. It’s designed to lift away grime and dead cells off your skin.
All of these are well-known global brands, so they are available in most health and wellness stores. These products are especially needed in tropical countries wherein the harsh heat and humidity can cause serious damage to the skin. They are instrumental in negating the harmful effects of heat and humidity. In conclusion, using these skin care products will provide luster, vibrancy, and a youthful look on your skin.